- Improves the appearance of expression lines and smooths wrinkles.
- Hydrating to provide filler-like plumpness.
- Increases fibroblast division and production of Type 1 collagen for improved skin density.
- Increases skin's content of hyaluronan.
- Enhances microcirculation and protects capillary networks from disintegration.
Directions for use
Apply directly to the orbital bone using applicator.
- ZO® Growth Factor Technology - enzymatic and plant-derived growth factors support skin’s natural restorative pathways.
- Neuropeptide - fast-acting; improves the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
- Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate - fast-acting hydrator; plumps + visibly fills in creases.
All ingredientsAqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dipropylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, PEG-12 Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Phosphate, Panthenyl Triacetate, Phospholipids, Magnesium Sulfate, Hydrolyzed Sericin, Ethyl Linoleate, Buddleja Davidii Meristem Cell Culture, Angelica Polymorpha Sinensis Root Extract, Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate, Lactobacillus/Panax Ginseng Root Extract Ferment Filtrate, Disodium Acetyl Glucosamine Phosphate, Acetyl Tyrosine, Dimethiconol, Oleyl Alcohol, Proline, Fragrance (Parfum), Tocopherol, Beta-Glucan, Adenosine Triphosphate, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol.
- £ | £0 - £60
- ££ | £61 - £120
- £££ | £121+
In the UK, ZO Skin Health/AllSkin Med prohibit any official stockist from showing prices online. If you create an account with us you will be able to see all pricing. If you’re not at that stage yet, simply click the link below or subscribe to our mailing list and we will send you a price list.