- Targets skin discolouration.
- Brightens skin and helps to even skin tone.
- Antioxidant protection and helps to support natural cellular turnover.
Directions for use
Apply as directed by your Skin Expert. Avoid using over the eye and lip area.
- High potency retinol and ascorbic acid-2 glucoside - Removes appearance of existing pigmentation and supports natural cell turnover to rapidly brighten and even skin tone.
- Glutathione, soy isoflavones and N-acetyl glucosamine - Prevents appearance of new age spots and uneven colour.
- Stachys officianalis - Reduces the appearance of pigmentation caused by malanogenesis.
- Vitamins C & E - Provides antioxidant properties.
All ingredientsAqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oleosomes, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Steareth-20, Cetyl Alcohol, Pentylene Glycol, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Polysorbate 20, Retinol, Propylheptyl Caprylate, Acetyl Glucosamine, Cetearyl Glucoside, Lecithin, Acrylamide/Ammonium Acrylate Copolymer, Alcohol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Glutathione, Nylon-12, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Hydroxide, Polyisobutene, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Maltodextrin, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Stachys Officinalis Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Linalool, Limonene, Geraniol, Coumarin, Citronellol, Citral, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Soy Isoflavones, Beta-Carotene, BHT, BHA, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Sulfite.
- £ | £0 - £60
- ££ | £61 - £120
- £££ | £121+
In the UK, ZO Skin Health/AllSkin Med prohibit any official stockist from showing prices online. If you create an account with us you will be able to see all pricing. If you’re not at that stage yet, simply click the link below or subscribe to our mailing list and we will send you a price list.