- Protects against UVA & UVB light.
- Provides additional protection against high energy visible (HEV) light and infrared (IR-A) rays.
- Oxybenzone free.
- DNA repair and protection complex helps to prevent future skin damage.
- Non-greasy formula with a sheer, matte finish.
- Water and perspiration resistant (80 minutes of water exposure).
- Soothes skin and minimises inflammation.
Directions for use
Apply your SPF liberally over face and neck.
- Avobenzone 3% - Provides UVA protection.
- Octocrylene 3%, Octinoxate 5%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5% - Provides UVB protection.
- Fractionated melanin - Protects against high-energy visible (HEV) light.
- ZOX12® complex - Exclusive antioxidant blend helps protect skin from free radical damage and IR-A rays.
- Glycerin, propanediol - Restores, replenishes, and retains hydration in the skin.
All ingredientsAqua/Water/Eau, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Isododecane, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, C10-30 Cholesterol/ Lanosterol Esters, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Caprylyl Methicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ethyl Ferulate, Polyglyceryl-5 Trioleate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Disodium Uridine Phosphate, Tocopherol, Silica, Styrene/ Acrylates Copolymer, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, Polysorbate 60, Fragrance, Maltodextrin, Stachys Officinalis Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Beta-Glucan, Melanin, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid
- £ | £0 - £60
- ££ | £61 - £120
- £££ | £121+
In the UK, ZO Skin Health/AllSkin Med prohibit any official stockist from showing prices online. If you create an account with us you will be able to see all pricing. If you’re not at that stage yet, simply click the link below or subscribe to our mailing list and we will send you a price list.