- Complements skin's own natural recovery process.
- Calms and soothes irritated skin.
- Helps to restore hydration and nourishment to severely dry, dehydrated skin.
- Reinforces the protective barrier of the skin to hydrate.
Directions for use
Apply to clean, dry skin in the evening as directed by your Skin Expert.
- Ceramide 2, soline, squalane and shea butter - Hydrates the skin by creating a barrier that protects against transepidermal water loss.
- Canadian willowherb extracts and evodia fruit extracts - Soothes, protects and reduces the look and feel of redness and irritation.
- Retinol (vitaine) - Skin elasticity and natural collagen health; helps even skin.
All ingredientsAqua/Water/Eau, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Caprylic/Capric/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride, Shea Butter Oleyl Esters, Squalane, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Arachidyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, PEG-100 Stearate, Polyacrylate-13, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Ceramide NG, Tetrasodium EDTA, Hexylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Retinyl Palmitate, Phospholipids, Lecithin, Retinol, Biosaccharide Gum-4, Micrococcus Lysate, Trehalose, Arachidyl Glucoside, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Linoleic Acid, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Evodia Rutaecarpa Fruit Extract, Behenyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol.
- £ | £0 - £60
- ££ | £61 - £120
- £££ | £121+
In the UK, ZO Skin Health/AllSkin Med prohibit any official stockist from showing prices online. If you create an account with us you will be able to see all pricing. If you’re not at that stage yet, simply click the link below or subscribe to our mailing list and we will send you a price list.