- Helps to brighten and even skin tone.
- Soothes and calms irritated skin.
- Brightens the skin.
Directions for use
Apply 1-2 pumps to face and neck until absorbed.
- Tranexamic acid - Helps to mitigate UV-induced pigment formation without irritation or sensitivity.
- Niacinamide - Form of Vitamin B3 which helps to reduce the appearance of uneven skin tone and supports the skin's barrier function.
- Skin brightening complex - Unique blend of skin brighteners that help to reduce the appearance of pigmentation.
- Papain - Provides enzymatic exfoliation to remove dead skin cells.
- Glycerin - Replenishes hydration to restore skin barrier moisture balance.
- Stachys officinalis (leaf), beta-glucan, sunflower seed oil, rosemary leaf extract - Calms and soothes irritated skin.
All ingredientsAqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Caprylyl Methicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, PEG-12 Dimethicone/PPG-20 Crosspolymer, Acrylamide/Ammonium Acrylate Copolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, Polyisobutene, Acetyl Glucosamine, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Dimethylmethoxy Chromanyl Palmitate, Disodium EDTA, Hexylresorcinol, Acetyl Tyrosine, Alcohol, Polysorbate 20, Diglucosyl Gallic Acid, Polysorbate 80, Nonapeptide-1, Proline, Tocopheryl Acetate, Adenosine Triphosphate, Lecithin, Ubiquinone, 1,2-Hexanediol, Carbomer, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Maltodextrin, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Papain, Dextran, Stachys Officinalis Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Algin, Beta-Glucan, Fragrance (Parfum), Ascorbic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, Soy Isoflavones, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Oligopeptide-68, Sodium Oleate, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol.
- £ | £0 - £60
- ££ | £61 - £120
- £££ | £121+
In the UK, ZO Skin Health/AllSkin Med prohibit any official stockist from showing prices online. If you create an account with us you will be able to see all pricing. If you’re not at that stage yet, simply click the link below or subscribe to our mailing list and we will send you a price list.